Tuesday, April 24, 2018

second novel on the way! (Update)


Good news, the second novel of my science-fiction series has reached the second draft of the novelization process.  That means, the rough draft is done and I’m going to be adding some changes.  Also, check for spelling errors and continuity issues.

This is very important since I had two novels that were ready to be declared and second draft status.  But I decided to go along with this one since I will like to keep the chapters and in a 25 to 30 range.  Like I said before, this is going to be a part of the series.  I may end up writing 31 or more chapters in one novel while settling for 20 in another.  It all depends on the story and what I want to accomplish.

I was indeed wracking my brain on who I want to introduce first in the dark nebula coalition.  I guess you can say I’m already introducing the Oleander Syndicate.  However, the Oleander Syndicate is broken up into three groups, and I just introduced one of them already, the Nether Elite.  We will see more than in the future, but for now, I want to focus on a few prominent and influential families who will have a significant influence on the series going forward.

Until then, I want to keep everything close to the chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment